It offers six different woodcarver’s implements and is known for its extremely sharp blades. The majority of reviews, more than ninety percent on Amazon, have been strongly favorable. Take an in-depth look into the Flexcut Carvin Jack review to see if it holds up to the high capacity many have claimed it to function at.
We will look at the intricacies of the knife, its benefits, purpose, its flaws, and why so many people highly value it.
Now let’s get down to all the nooks and crannies of this interesting woodcarving pocketknife:
Flexcut Carvin Jack Review Details
The Flexcut Carvin Jack review explains this unique tool that is one of the first of its kind, so let’s see what it brings to the table:
- High Carbon Steel blades on all six of its instruments
- Features a folding design
- Convenient size of 3.5 ounces and a closed length of 4-1/4”
- All blades are pre-sharpened and razor sharp
- The tool features six different blades: 3/4” #7 Sweep knife blade, 3/8” #6 scorp, 3/8” #11 gouge, 3/8” #1 straight chisel, 1-3/8” detail carving knife, and 1/4” 70° V-scorp
- Leather, belt mounted pouch
- Custom strop for sharpening
- Right and left handed models available
The highlights of this product are its six unique instruments, conveniently portable size, and accessories.
Having the six different blades provides a woodcarver’s kit right in your pocket, allowing you to do anything a woodcarver would need to do when at his/her work bench at home. Since the tool is small and easily accessible straight from your pocket, it is convenient to do any kind of wood whittling just about anywhere.
After taking in the details, let’s look at some of the benefits it provides and why this tool is attractive to so many. [Read more…] about Flexcut Carvin Jack Review